- Types and Uses of Collected Information. Zyme through Zyme collects two types of information:
a. Personally Identifiable Information. Personally Identifiable Information is information that identifies a specific person. When you engage in certain activities via Zyme app or website , including but not limited to creating an account, sending feedback, or otherwise participating in the Zyme Service (collectively, “Identification Activities”), we may ask you to provide certain information. If you elect to engage in an Identification Activity, however, we may ask you to provide us with certain personal information, such as name, address (including zip code), email address and/or telephone number. Depending on the Identification Activity, some of the information we ask you to provide may be identified as mandatory and some identified as voluntary. If you do not provide mandatory information for a particular Identification Activity, you will not be permitted to engage in that Identification Activity with the Zyme Service. Depending on the Identification Activity, Blackflame Technologies may not re-ask you for Personally Identifiable Information if such are already stored with us.
We may disclose to third party services certain personally identifiable information listed below: information you provide us such as name, email, mobile phone number information we collect as you access and use our service, including device information, location and network carrier This information is shared with third party service providers so that we can: personalize the app for you perform behavioral analytics
We use Non-Personally Identifiable Information to troubleshoot, administer the Zyme Service, analyze trends, gather demographic information, comply with applicable law, and cooperate with law enforcement activities. We may also share this information with our authorized Third Party Service Providers to measure the overall effectiveness of our products and services.
- Release of Personally Identifiable Information. We will not sell or share Personally Identifiable Information with other parties except as provided below:
a. Authorized Third Party Service Providers. Blackflame Technologies may provide products and services through third parties. These “Third Party Service Providers” perform functions on our or your behalf. You or we may share Personally Identifiable Information with such Third Party Service Providers to fulfill orders, move data in or out of the Zyme app or website , analyze data, operate the Zyme app or website , troubleshoot and provide customer service. We may also provide personal information to individuals and companies with whom we have business relationships and may share your information with Third Party Service Providers to accomplish our administrative tasks. However, the use of Personally Identifiable Information by such parties is governed by the privacy policies of such parties and is not subject to our control.
e. Emergency. Other extraordinary circumstances not listed here may require disclosure: we may also disclose information when we believe it’s necessary to prevent imminent and serious bodily harm to a person; to address fraud, security, or spam; or to protect our rights or property.
- Referrals. Customers may choose to refer colleagues to use the Zyme Service by sending invitation emails via an invite feature. Upon such referral, Blackflame Technologies stores the email addresses provided so that the respondents may be sent reminders of the invitations. Blackflame Technologies does not sell these email addresses or use them to send any other communication besides invitations and invitation reminders. Recipients of invitations may contact Blackflame Technologies to request removal of their information from our database.
- Release of Non-Personally Identifiable Information. We may disclose or share Non-Personally Identifiable Information with Third Party Service Providers and the general public. For example, we may share aggregated demographic information (which does not include any Personally Identifiable Information) or use Third Party Service Providers to track and analyze Non-Personally Identifiable Information usage and volume statistical information from our Customers and Customer End Users to administer the Zyme Service. In order to administer the Zyme Service, we collect Customer End User Data and provide analyses of anonymized aggregate Customer End User Data to the applicable Customer and, if applicable, Third Party Service Providers. We may also publish this aggregated information for promotional purposes. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Customer is the owner of its applicable Customer End User Data.
We may use Third Party Service Providers to serve ads when you use the Zyme app or website . These companies may use Non-Personally Identifiable Information about your visits and use of the Zyme app or website , and visits to other websites or locations in order to provide, through the use of network tags, advertisements about goods and services that may be of interest to you.
- Updating Information. Customers may change any of their applicable Personally Identifiable Information by logging into their account and accessing the “My Profile” section of the Zyme Service or Zyme app or website , as applicable. We encourage Customers to promptly update their Personally Identifiable Information if it changes, as out-of-date Personally Identifiable Information may negatively affect the quality of your Zyme Service experience.
- Choices on Collection/Use of Information. Customers can always choose not to provide certain information, although a certain level of information may be required to engage and participate in the Zyme Service. Customers you cannot opt-out of Administrative Emails. “Administrative Emails” relate to Customer’s activity on the Zyme app or website , and include but are not limited to emails regarding a Customer’s account, requests or inquiries. If a Customer does not want to receive promotional emails from us, such Customer may elect to opt-out of receiving promotional emails at any time after registering by e-mailing us at support@Zyme.com or by hitting the “unsubscribe” button at the bottom of any of our e-mails.
- Security of Information. Customers can access the Personally Identifiable Information that it has provided via the Zyme app or website with a password and username. This password is encrypted. We advise against sharing passwordsand usernames with anyone. If a Customer’s account is accessed via a third-party site or service, there may be additional or different sign-in protections via that third-party site or service. Customers need to prevent unauthorized access to their account and the Personally Identifiable Information that you have provided,including without limitation any applicable Customer End User Data, by selecting and protecting your password and/or other sign-in mechanism appropriately and limiting access to your computer, browser, or mobile device by signing off after a Customer has finished accessing your account. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors, may compromise the security of user information at any time. In the event that we believe that the security of a Customer’s information may have been compromised, we may seek to notify the Customer of that development. In addition, the Personally Identifiable Informationthat you have provided, including without limitation Customer End User Data, resides on a secure server that only selected personnel and contractors have access to. We may encrypt certain sensitive information using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology to ensure that Personally Identifiable Information is safe as it is transmitted to us. However, no data transmission can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we employ commercially reasonable security measures to protect data and seek to partner with companies that do the same, we cannot guarantee the security of any information transmitted to or from or via the Zyme app or website , and we are not responsible for the actions of any third parties that may receive any such information.
- Data Tracking.
b. Other Tracking Devices. We may use other industry standard technologies like pixel tags and web beacons to track your use of the Zyme app or website, or we may allow our Third Party Service Providers to use these devices on our behalf. When you access the Zyme app or website , or open or click an email, pixel tags and web beacons generate a Non-Personally Identifiable notice of that action. Pixel tags allow us to measure and improve our understanding of visitor traffic and behavior on the Zyme app or website, as well as give us a way to measure our promotions and performance. We may also utilize pixel tags and web beacons provided by our marketing partners for the same purposes.
- Email Choice/Opt-out. We will make commercially reasonable efforts to implement your email opt-out requests promptly, but you may still receive communications from us for up to ten (10) business days as we process your request.
- Privacy Settings. As a user, you may have limited access to privacy settings. These settings help hide information you wish to share with other users and/or the public. It is up to you to select the appropriate privacy settings. If you don’t agree with the available privacy settings, please stop using the Zyme app or website .
- Public Areas. We may provide areas on the Zyme app or website where you can publicly post information about yourself or can communicate with others such as on forums. This information may be accessible by other users and companies and may appear on other websites or web searches, and therefore this information could be read, collected, and used by others. We have no control over who reads your postings or what other users may do with the information you voluntarily post, so please use caution when posting any content or providing anything that could be deemed personal information.
- Notice of Privacy Rights to California Residents. California law requires that we provide you with a summary of your privacy rights under the California Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”) and the California Business and Professions Code. As required by COPPA, we will provide you with the categories of Personally Identifiable Information that we collect through the Zyme app or website , and the categories of third party persons or entities with whom such Personally Identifiable Information may be shared for direct marketing purposes at your request. California law requires us to inform you, at your request, (1) the categories of Personally Identifiable Information we collect and what third parties we share that information with; (2) the names and addresses of those third parties; and (3) examples of the products marketed by those companies. COPPA further requires us to allow you to control who you do not want us to share that information with. To obtain this information, please send a request by email or physical mail to the address found below. When contacting us, please indicate your name, address, email address, and what Personally Identifiable Information you do not want us to share with our marketing partners. The request should be sent to the attention of our legal department, and labeled “California Customer Choice Notice.” Please allow 30 days for a response. Also, please note that there is no charge for controlling the sharing of your Personally Identifiable Information or requesting this notice.
- [E.U. Safe Harbor Framework. Blackflame Technologies complies with the US-EU and the US-Swiss Safe Harbor framework as set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use, and retention of personal data from European Union member countries and Switzerland. Blackflame Technologies has certified that it adheres to the Safe Harbor Policy Principles of notice, choice, onward transfer, security, data integrity, access, and enforcement. To learn more about the Safe Harbor program, please visit http://www.export.gov/safeharbor/.]
- Children. If you are under the age of 18, you represent that you have the consent of a parent or legal guardian to use and access the Zyme app or website . If you become aware that your child has provided us with personal information without your consent, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org